Our customized classes and meditations can help you:
- Get in the best shape of your life
- Learn how to meditate
- Alleviate family and spouse-to-be tension
- Balance wedding planning and daily life
- Compassionately address jealousy, sibling rivalry,
and bridesmaid stress
- Relieve jet lag
- Deal with advice from everyone you know
- Embrace the changes in your lives as a soon-to-be married couple
- Let go of the past and the life you led as a single person
- Destress mentally and physically
- Connect positively with those around you
- Develop a positive outlook about money throughout the wedding planning process
- Remember what this beautiful day is about
- Help children transition happily and be included in the big day
Yoga for Weddings?
Wedding planning and the actual wedding day can be a stressful affair. The 5,000 year-old practice of yoga helps brides-to-be, their fiancés, family, and friends meet their fitness goals, relax, celebrate, and enjoy this momentous occasion.
Yoga for Weddings Teachers can teach all over the United States and can travel to your destination.
We work with all religious affiliations and fully support marriage for all!
What We Provide
- Bride-to-be private yoga class packages
- Yoga-themed Bachelorette Parties and Bridal Showers
- Wedding Day Yoga family and friends classes
- Officiated yoga-themed Wedding Ceremonies
- Retreats and public workshops
- Destination yoga wedding travel packages
- Gift certificates – these special classes make great gifts!
Schedule Yoga for Brides-to-Be and Wedding Event Yoga During the:
- Planning Stage,
- Day/Week of the Actual Wedding,
- After the Wedding
Choose from any of the class options to design your own bride-to-be or wedding event class packages. Studio space is available for large groups.
Yoga for Weddings Instructors